PRL’s All Glass Fire Exit Doors
Beautiful, expansive views, oversized all glass fire exit doors in 3 panic device styles!
Available in a large selection of panic device finishes and glass types, PRL of Southern California enables specifiers and architects to design all glass panic systems up to 120″ tall with minimally obstructed views.
Deal direct and send us your specifications at let PRL take care of the rest. PRL’s all glass panic device doors. The clear choice.
3 Panic Device Styles:
- Standard Round: A round, 1 1/4″ L-shaped panic device style with smooth, rounded corners.
- Standard Mitered Round: A round, 1 1/4″ L-shaped panic device style with sleek, 90 degree mitered corners.
- Custom Square: An innovative, square 1 1/4″ L-shaped panic device style with 90 degree mitered corners and crisp clean lines and edges. The first ever to design a square panic device, PRL pioneers ahead of the competition extending this innovative PRL exclusive!
Panic Device Finishes:
- Polished stainless steel
- Satin stainless steel
- Polished brass
- Satin brass
- Oil rubbed bronze
- Kynar paint
- Powder coat
- Low iron tempered
- Sandblasted corporate names & logos
- Heavy glass doors equipped with our slim, 1 1/4″ diameter L-shaped panic devices
- 5 all glass door styles available
- Tempered & laminated glass thicknesses: 1/2″, 5/8″ & 3/4″
- Fabricated in-house
Beautiful, Expansive Views!
- Fitted with discreet hardware, our all glass fire exit doors provide a frameless appearance and a sweeping, generous view with fewer visual obstructions to distract from your panic entrance. Boasting narrow, delicate profiles, our fire rated devices simply accent, instead of consume, your doors.
Oversized All Glass Fire Exit Doors Up to 120″: Strong & Secure!
PRL of Southern California is only panic hardware manufacturer in the industry to offer panic systems for glass doors up to 120″!
- 3/4″ tempered glass doors
- F style exterior panic handle
- PL-100 panic device
What Are Fire Exit Doors?
Eye-popping, awe-inspiring, all glass fire exit doors!
At PRL, our products are delivered to a wide variety of territories locally and nationwide. With two facilities located in the City of Industry, CA, we deliver to Northern and Southern California, Arizona and Nevada in our transportation fleet of 25 vehicles and to Hawaii and Mexico via common carrier.