Floor Latching Panic Device PL-110:
PRL’s PL-110 floor latching panic device offers an unassuming presence and refined style for all glass and full framed panic doors.
A slender, 1 ¼” diameter L-shaped panic device, the PL-110’s latching mechanism is concealed inside its interior push bar. This clever design bestows a slim, demure profile so your full framed or all glass doors are the centerpiece of your emergency egress system.
Panic Device Doors:
Designed to latch into the floor, the PL-110 accepts a ramp or a dome strike to secure latch bolts into the threshold. To ensure compliance with A.D.A regulations, please consult building codes prior to ordering the PL-110.
The PL-110 floor latching panic device can be securely mounted on a minimum of ½” thick glass using a minimal mounting plate as part of the tubular push bar. To accommodate different panic applications, PRL offers various fitting options.
This panic device is equipped with a dogging feature to establish secure 24/7 access. To permit free exterior access, the PL-110’s dogging feature can be activated. This retracts the latch into an open position, allowing the panic device to be used as a simple push-pull bar. To prohibit exterior access at all times, the dogging feature can be deactivated providing secure 24/7 access.
Our PL-110 floor latching panic device has been tested up to 2 million cycles in accordance to the American National Standard safety for panic devices (UL305), American Standard Institute (ANSI) and Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association Inc., (BHMA) A 156.3- 2008, Grade 1 certified.
At PRL, we pride ourselves in supplying top quality products our customers have to come expect from us. Therefore, we fabricate all our panic devices in-house from stainless steel to ensure durability, uncompromised quality and sophistication for your all glass and full framed emergency egress systems.
* Due to safety issues, ramp strikes are more commonly used than dome strikes.
* The PL-110 floor latching panic device does NOT meet ADA regulations. This floor latching design interferes with wheel chair access.
Panic Device Styles:
We offer three enchanting styles for the PL-110 panic device. Select from standard round, standard mitered round or custom square to spotlight your all glass or full framed panic doors with finesse. Each offering its own unique expression, these 1 ¼” L-shaped tubular panic device styles won’t disappoint.
- Standard Round: A round panic device style with smooth, rounded corners.
- Standard Mitered Round: A round panic device style with sleek, 90˚ mitered corners.
- Custom Square: An innovative, square panic device style with 90˚ mitered corners and crisp clean lines and edges.
Panic Device Finishes:
To offset your full framed or all glass panic entrance with refinement, PRL offers a collection of luxurious finishes for the PL-110 panic device. Offering a premium assortment of fine finishes, you can’t go wrong with PRL’s uncompromised quality.
- Polished stainless steel
- Satin stainless steel
- Polished brass
- Satin brass
- Oil rubbed bronze
- Powder coat
- Kynar paint
Door Options & Glass Thicknesses:
Primarily used on all glass doors, the PL-110 panic device can be adapted for use on full frame clad doors. Available in a variety of glass thicknesses, PRL can help you create an all glass or full framed emergency exit of your dreams.
- All Glass Doors / Glass Thicknesses: ½”, 5/8” & ¾”
- Full Framed Clad Doors / Glass Thicknesses: ¼” – 1 ¼”
Features & Options:
- Three available styles: Standard round, standard mitered round & custom square
- Tested in accordance to the American National Standard for panic devices
- Stainless steel construction
- Latches into the floor
- Ramp or dome strike options
- Slim 1 ¼” L-shaped design
- Dogging feature for secure 24/7 access
- Available mounting: All-glass, full rail & custom
- Adaptable to small format IC core cylinders
- PRL panic bar protective covering
- Can be used on all-glass and full framed clad doors
- A large selection of glass options
- Large selection of door rails and patch fittings
- Matching exterior dummy and deadbolt panic handles
- Panic device configuration and specifications
Easy online ordering and expert technical support, simply send us your specifications and let us take care of the rest.