Innovate Your World with PRL Panic Hardware.
Profiles that enable specifiers and architects to design minimal, uninterrupted views for emergency egress systems
As Southern California’s leading glass and aluminum manufacturer, PRL panic hardware offers two innovative and adaptable panic devices options for fire and emergency panic rated door systems; the PL-100 top latching panic device and the PL-110 bottom latching panic device. Deal direct with PRL and innovate your world!
Slender, 1-1/4″ diameter L-shaped interior push bars, our exit devices look like handles, but are actually very intricately designed pieces of hardware. Accommodating over 100 precision and manufactured fitting components engineered and mechanically synchronized for a safe panic function, our life safety devices are designed to satisfy emergency egress requirements.
The hallmark of PRL’s panic devices is they deliver a slim, smart design that allows fire exit doors to be the centerpiece of your entrance. Constructed with their latching mechanisms concealed inside their push bars, our exit devices boast narrow, modest profiles that enable specifiers and architects to design minimal, uninterrupted views for emergency egress systems.
What Kind of Doors Can Your Panic Devices Be Used On?
Primarily used on all glass doors, our fire safety devices can be used on full framed clad doors and custom doors. PRL of Southern California offers five all glass doors; P, BP, F, A and WS450 I-Line style all glass doors and three full framed clad doors; 3″ narrow, 4″ medium and 5-1/2″ wide stiles. We can also customize panic system doors allowing specifiers and architects endless design options.
Panic System Components:
- PL-100 top latching panic device: Latches at door header
- PL-110 bottom latching panic device: Latches at floor
- Exterior Panic/Dummy Handles
- Exterior Deadbolt Handles: Round, square, full or partial height & custom tube designs
- Locking Options: Keyed cylinder & electric strike for remote keyless operation
- Glass Type Options: Tempered, laminated, insulated, tinted, reflective, textured, spandrel & custom sandblasted
- Door Rails: Dry set, wet set & rapid dry set sidelite
- Total Vision System (TVS) Glass Door Patch Fittings: Large selection of sidelite/transom pivot and fin brackets & more!
Located in the City of Industry, CA near Los Angeles, PRL’s top priority is customer satisfaction. That’s why we offer premium quality products, excellent customer service and the fastest lead-times in the glazing industry! Using our Urgency Program specifiers and architects can receive PRL panic hardware in as little as 3 days or the next day!
Join the ranks of our satisfied customers and contact PRL today to order yours TODAY!
Fire exit devices you can be sure of; PRL’s PL-100 top latching panic device and PL-110 bottom latching device. Together, we can create an emergency egress system that will bring your visions to life!